Hot Topics (S024)
Saturday, March 4
Annual Meeting attendees have voted for what they want covered during “Hot Topics” (S024), and the results are in. Speakers will discuss the latest information about seven subjects, ranging from newer choices, such as the science behind cosmeceuticals, to ongoing issues, such as the recent elections and how they may affect health system reform.
“Hot Topics” is a perennial favorite session for Annual Meeting attendees because speakers discuss new research and present cutting-edge information about treatments. When attendees register in advance to attend the Annual Meeting, they can vote on the subjects they want covered.
The symposium will be presented from 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, March 4, and will be directed by Kenneth J. Tomecki, MD. Attendees can earn 3 CME credits. “Hot Topics” presentations and speakers are:
- Cosmeceuticals: Fact or Fancy, Zoe Draelos, MD
- Acne: What’s New, Diane Thiboutot, MD
- Melanoma Update 2017, Allan C. Halpern, MD
- Connective Tissue Disease: Current Trends, Lawrence Gibson, MD
- Health Care Reform and Recent Elections, Jack Resneck, Jr, MD
- Atopic Dermatitis: New Developments, Emma Guttman, MD
- Contact Dermatitis: Emerging Trends, David Cohen, MD