A redesigned AAD Meeting Mobile App will soon be available, and it will feature optimum functionality and easier navigation at the 2017 AAD Annual Meeting. Please note that the old AAD Meetings Mobile App (with the blue AAD logo) is now officially inactive. When the new app — featuring a white AAD logo — is available, you will need to download it in the iPhone App store or Google Play.
Overall, the new app will offer the same features as the previous app, which includes the following:
- Session Schedule: Listing of sessions by day, type, category, and speaker; bookmark sessions you like, take notes, or access select session handouts
- Exhibitors: Search by name or category, or view the exhibit hall floor plan
- Speakers: Search by name to see what session they are speaking in
- Maps: Explore floor plans for session rooms
- Ask Me: Discover answers to frequently asked questions
- Event listing: Council, Committee, Task Force meetings, Affiliate and Reunion Groups, Industry Expert Sessions, and Industry Non-CME (INC) Programs (previously known as PIPs)
- E-Posters: Access e-Posters; search by author, title, category, keyword, or poster number
- Audience Response: Access Audience Response Sessions and participate via your mobile device
When the new app is available, please visit aad.org/mobile for links on how to download it for iPhone and Android smartphones. You may also search “AAD Meetings” in the iPhone App Store or Google Play and download the app with the white AAD logo icon.
If you have questions or concerns while at the meeting, visit one of our two Mobile App assistance desks at the Orange County Convention Center in West Lobby B Level 1 or The Connection, Hall B4. The assistance desks are open during the following days and times:
- Thursday, March 2: Noon-6 p.m. (West Lobby B, Level 1 only)
- Friday, March 3: 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 4: 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 5: 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 6: 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.