Join the AAD on Thursday, March 2, 2017, to kick off the Annual Meeting a day early with an International Day of Dermatology. This initiative presents an opportunity for societies to invite speakers to develop and conduct an educational program that will highlight the work of their members to dermatologists from around the world. The following organizations will be hosting independent sessions:
- Academia Española de Dermatología y Venereología
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India
- Chinese Society of Dermatology
- Dermatological Society of Singapore
- European Society of Lasers and Energy Based Devices
- International Dermoscopy Society
- International Forum for the Study of Itch
- International Peeling Society
- International Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Mexican Academy of Dermatology
- Polish Dermatological Society
- Society of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists of Nepal
- The International Psoriasis Council
Registration for International Day is separate from Annual Meeting registration. Visit the International Day of Dermatology webpage for a complete list of session titles, times and more.
Want to participate in 2018? Please contact Debra Barrett at email@example.com to learn how.