Join us for an International Day of Dermatology before the AAD’s 74th Annual Meeting.
Select international societies will be holding independent sessions on Thursday, March 3, 2016. Join them as they highlight their members’ work and network with fellow dermatologists from around the world. Sessions are independent from the AAD’s 74th Annual Meeting and may require additional registration with the sponsoring society.
The following organizations will be hosting independent sessions:
- Academia Espanola of Dermatology & Venereology
- Brazilian Society of Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India
- Dermatological Society of Thailand
- Ecuadorian Society of Dermatology
- Egyptian Society of Aesthetic Dermatology
- Honduran Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- International Forum for the Study of Itch
- International Peeling Society
- International Psoriasis Council
- International Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Italian Society of Dermatology
- Mexican Academy of Dermatology
- Philippine Dermatological Society
- Polish Dermatological Society
- Saudi Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Sri Lanka College of Dermatologists
- Venezuelan Society of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery
Registration for these sessions is separate from your Annual Meeting registration. Visit www.aad.org/AM16InternationalDay for a complete listing of session titles, times, and more.