This year, an all-new meeting experience enhancement — The Connection — will debut at the Annual Meeting. Be sure to stop by Hall D to check out everything it has to offer! The Connection will include:
- Networking Lounges: Relax and recharge in the Networking Lounge! Make new connections, catch up with old colleagues, check emails, or charge your phone.
- Plenary Session: Be sure to attend the Plenary session on Sunday, March 6, from 8 to 11:30 a.m. to hear what’s new at the AAD, and listen to guest speaker, Anthony S. Fauci, MD, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
- E-poster Viewing Centers: Discover new and innovative research as you explore electronic poster exhibits.
- Poster Presentation Theaters: Listen to e-poster authors discuss their research findings while discovering pearls from their posters.
- Standardized Patient Workshops: Get one-on-one feedback by registering for a Standardized Patient workshop! Work in a one-on-one setting for a simulated clinical encounter on total-body skin exams (new!), medication management, difficult patients, and breaking bad news.
- AAD Resource Center: Be sure to stop by and visit the AAD Resource Center in our new location and discover everything the AAD has to offer!