Be sure to bring your camera and creative spirit to the 74th Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C.! We will be featuring a new kind of photo contest for attendees to participate in through the official AAD Meeting News Twitter feed @AADMtgs. The contest will incorporate three different categories (plus an honorable mention) of photos that attendees can take and submit to the Twitter feed to win various levels of prizes. Below is the list of categories and winning prize for each:
- BEST GROUP PHOTO ($50 Starbucks Gift Card*)
Who can take the best group photo at the Annual Meeting?
- MENTOR APPRECIATION ($25 Starbucks Gift Card)
Take a photo with someone who has significantly impacted your dermatology career.
- HOW MANY MEETINGS? ($25 Starbucks Gift Card)
Submit a photo that creatively shows the number of times you’ve attended an AAD Annual Meeting.
- BEST PHOTO BOMB (Honorable Mention)
Submit your photos with the best photo bombs at the Annual Meeting! (be discrete and polite, while you’re at it).
*Gift card will be awarded to person who submits the photo.
The photos may be selfies or taken by others. There is no limit to how many photos you submit, or how many categories you participate in. To be eligible to win, simply mention @AADmtgs in your tweets, and include the hashtag #AAD16photo in all of your submissions. Also, please indicate which category you are submitting.
- Photos may NOT be taken inside any of the sessions/workshops (photography, in general, is prohibited within AAD sessions at the Annual Meeting, except by designated AAD photographers). But you are also not limited to taking photos at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Take your photos anywhere, any time during your stay in D.C., and we will consider.
- All attendees of the 74th Annual Meeting are eligible to submit photos (with the exception of Academy staff and their immediate family members).
- Exhibitors may submit photos as long as they are not promoting their company or booth, or a product or brand.
- Photos must include the hashtag #AAD16photo to be eligible to win.
- The contest will begin Friday, March 4, at 7:30 a.m., and will end Tuesday, March 8, at 5 p.m.
- All photos posted on Twitter may be reproduced in other AAD publications. If you post it, you give us permission to use on all platforms.
- No purchase necessary to participate. Must be 18 years of age to participate.
- Prize(s) are non-transferable.
For questions or comments, please contact email@example.com for more information.