Dermatology residents have the opportunity to take home answers to important training questions by attending “High-Yield ‘Power Hour’ for Residents” (F081) from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Saturday in Room 145.
The session will feature six faculty members using image-based learning to share information about:
- Mechanisms of action and side effects of systemic dermatologic therapies
- Infectious disease dermatology
- Allergens associated with contact dermatitis
- Inherited and immunobullous disorders of the epidermal basement membrane
- Key concepts in pediatric and neonatal dermatology
Speakers will use multiple-choice questions to highlight take-home messages.