The latest guidelines for the treatment of patients with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis will be reviewed in “Translating Evidence into Practice: Psoriasis Guidelines,” from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday in Room 147A.
The session will have eight presentations focusing on treatment approaches and recent advances in systemic treatments outlined in clinical guidelines, which have been shown to improve medical care.
Presentations and speakers are:
- Current Concepts in Psoriasis Pathogenesis, Craig A. Elmets, MD
- Psoriasis Co-Morbidities and Prevention of Risk Factors, Joel M. Gelfand, MD, MSCE
- Improving Physician Communication and Patients’ Adherence, Steven R. Feldman, MD, PhD
- Phototherapy for Psoriasis with Case Studies, Henry W. Lim, MD
- Systemic Therapies for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis with Case Studies, Mark Lebwohl, MD
- New Developments in Psoriatic Arthritis, Alice B. Gottlieb, MD, PhD
- Biologic Therapies for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis with Case Studies, Craig L. Leonardi, MD
- Biosimilars in Our Psoriasis Therapeutic Armamentarium: The Future, Alan Menter, MD