The practice of medicine involves more than keeping up with the latest in science. The AAD offers a variety of tools and resources to help you manage your practice, including information on coding, compliance, quality care, practice models, and guidelines.
To see more about these practice tools, go to www.aad.org/practice-tools, which also is where you can learn more about AAD’s DataDerm™ clinical data registry that collects data on 35 dermatology-specific or applicable measures that you can compare against national benchmarks to help improve your practice.
The resources on AAD’s website are designed to help you meet practice management challenges:
- Coding resources, with access to the Academy’s latest coding information, including ICD-10 and common coding issues
- Practice management webinars, where experts provide a first-hand look at everything from Medicare payment changes to using ICD-10 to what’s new in meaningful use, all presented in one-hour live webinars
- Running a practice, which helps you by providing resources to ensure your practice is efficient, compliant, and productive, including background on ACOs, patient-centered medical homes, and teledermatology
- Quality care and guidelines, with information about clinical guidelines, appropriate use criteria, apps for quality care, quality measures, and patient safety
- AAD Career Compass, which can help you find a position in the specialty at any level of experience
- Affinity partner programs, where members can receive practical, money-saving solutions through partnerships negotiated by the Academy